We, the staff of Events@Work, in recognition of the importance of providing our services to our clients and in accepting a personal obligation to out company, its members and all our stakeholder, do hereby commit ourselves to the highest ethical and professional conduct and agree:
1. to uphold the virtues of trust, integrity, values and teamwork in building and maintaining our relationship with clients, partners and colleagues;
2. to strive for experience in all aspects of our profession by performing consistently in the most cost effective way;
3. to accept responsibility in managing events aligned with our client's objectives in the most cost-effective way;
4. to provide truthful and accurate information on stating claims or estimates with respect to the performance of our duties;
5. to seek, accept, honest criticism of work, to acknowledge and correct error, an to credit properly the contribution of others;
6. to treat co-workers and clients fairly at all times, regular or part time;
7. to avoid injuring others, their property, reputation, or employment by false or malicious actions;
8. to seek training to enhance our skills and our abilities so that we could provide high standard of service to our clients;
9. to respect and understand our colleagues to maintain a cordial and harmonious relationship and working environment, and;
10. to assist colleagues and co-workers in their professional development and to support them in following this code of ethics.
As we accept these responsibilities, we will not forget the importance of our families, relatives, and friends. We will also continue to value our relations with the company's stakeholders, who are part and parcel of the company's growth and success.
To be the premier events management team in the country by providing outstanding personalized quality service, innovative ideas, and unwavering dedication to support our clients in achieving their goals.
To impress our clients’ message upon their public’s consciousness through events that target specific demographics, fulfill marketing requirements and improve customer relations.
Events@Work is a professional events management company established in 1999 with a track record of over 700 successful events for both Philippine-based and international clients. Events@Work is the events management arm of Dominguez Marketing Communications Inc., a leading technology PR Agency in the Philippines. Together the two companies provide a full suite of Integrated Marketing Communications services. It's almost like having an outsourced marketing communication team. We are more than an events management company, we may be your strategic marketing partner. Contact us and tell us how we can help you.
We provide service for practically every type of event, whether it’s a small and intimate gathering or a comprehensive and demanding conference. Large or small, we ensure that our team is there from planning to execution, and even after the event for post-event requirements.